we remove dynamics
topside & subsea
Safelink Shock Absorbers and Passive Heave Compensation Solutions
We increase safety and extend operational windows
Safelink is your complete supplier of passive heave- and dynamic load compensation solutions. Our range of products target dynamic challenges throughout the entire lift – from topside to subsea installation. We remove dynamics and specialize in delivering state of the art shock absorbers and passive heave compensation solutions.
“Our PHC solutions applies to all marine lifting operations – from oil & gas, salvage, offshore wind and wave industries”
Whether your challenges require a standard unit or a complex solution – our range will cover it. We like to say that our limit within passive heave compensation is only a subject to one’s imagination. Our team of highly skilled engineers enjoy new challenges, and take pride in delivering nothing but excellent performance.
Compensating motions at the crane hook
- Unique ability to compensate the movement where the actual loads are applied
- Instant respons
- Absorbing peak loads before they get transferred to the crane construction
- Protecting the crane and payload
- Increasing the offshore lifting capacity
- Avoid resonance
- Overload protection in case AHC shuts down unexpectedly
- Reduce landing velocity; as primary heave compensation, in combination with AHC or backup for AHC
- Avoid re-entry after landing
- Overload protection during subsea retrieval
Plenty of Features
Research, testing and verification
Therefore we have equipped our state of the art PHC units with a monitoring system to verify and evaluate the performance. This way we continue to reach for our goal of 100%
World Wide Support
We know exactly how it works
The graph to the right show actual recorded values during an offshore installation. The information has great value for the verification of our own technology.