Analysis and simulation services
Safelink has in-house developed simulators for a variety of applications.
As part of our continuous research and development strategy we have created simulators for studying the effect and performance of our shock absorption and passive heave compensation solutions. In addition to providing detailed information on the functional and physical properties of the units, these simulators add valuable input when comparing data from simulation analysis and real-time measurements.
Safelink has broad inhouse knowledge about offshore installation analyses and simulations using DNV RP-H103, internal simulation software as well as the OrcaFlex software.
We have developed models of our compensation products, which can easily be implemented into OrcaFlex models (and other similar software) that we offer to our customers.
Safelink performs feasibility studies, giving approximate effects of implementation of compensation products.
In cooperation with our partner, we are also able to handle comprehensive extreme condition simulations.
Please contact us if you need compensator models or need help implementing a compensator into your lifting arrangement simulation.
- Safelink’s IAHC is a perfect match for the green energy transition
- Safelink wins important contracts on the US east coast
- Inline active heave compensator (IAHC)
- Shock absorbers with active controlled quick lift (ACQ)
- New product lines for the offshore wind market
- Record delivery
- Analysis and simulation services
- Saferunner – tag line roller
- Service personnel
- Standard passive heave compensation