North America-based offshore service engineer(s)
Safelink is strengthening its international team of offshore service engineers. We currently have offshore service personnel based in Europe, Asia and South America. Due to growing demand, we are increasing our offshore service team, primarily in North America, but international travel will also be required.
- Operate Safelink’s heave compensators offshore
- Maintain and service Safelink’s heave compensators offshore
- Responsible for project stock of spare parts/equipment
- Produce job reports in compliance with procedures, instructions and checklists
- Mob and demob Safelink’s equipment before/after offshore operations
- Perform other duties as required
- Proactive, structured and organised mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with hydraulic equipment
- Mechanic certificate/mechanical engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid offshore certificate
- Valid medical certificate
As a Safelink service engineer, extensive international travel is normal. A high degree of flexibility is required in order to adapt to the different project rotation schedules.
Qualified residents of Eastern USA and Canada will be given first consideration for these positions.
Application deadline: 1 August, 2022
Safelink is an engineering company headquartered in Norway, with subsidiaries/offices in the USA, Brazil, China and Finland. We supply hardware, software and engineering solutions for offshore lifting operations, providing unique technology and skilled organisation.
Safelink’s main business is selling, leasing and renting out active and passive heave compensators.
The main benefits of our products are:
- Increased safety of offshore operations
- Increased operational weather window
- Increased lifting capacity of offshore cranes
- Reduced costs and downtime
- North America-based offshore service engineer(s)
- Inline active heave compensator (IAHC)
- Shock absorbers with active controlled quick lift (ACQ)
- New product lines for the offshore wind market
- Record delivery
- Analysis and simulation services
- Saferunner – tag line roller
- Service personnel
- Standard passive heave compensation
- Safelink monitoring system